- Gentle Dusting: To keep your natural stone furniture looking its best, lightly dust it with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth. Finish the process by wiping it down with a dry cloth to remove any remaining dust.
- Embrace Natural Characteristics: Stone pieces may exhibit natural mineral deposits, swirling patterns, joint lines, veining, and other unique features. These characteristics add charm and personality to your furniture without compromising its quality or performance.
- Spill Prevention: To prevent moisture damage, such as water rings, act promptly. If a spill occurs, blot it immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth. This quick response will help protect the surface.
- Avoid Harsh Cleaners: Never use abrasive cleaners, harsh chemicals, or products containing ammonia or silicone on your stone furniture. These substances can harm the finishes and surfaces, compromising their appearance and durability.
- Durability: Our furniture is built to last, but proper care is essential.
- Daily Cleaning: Use a mild soap and water with a soft, undyed cloth for routine cleaning.
- Dusting: Keep finishes looking fresh by dusting with a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from Elements: Avoid direct sunlight, heat, and moisture to prevent damage.
- Dirt and Spills: Clean dirt with a damp cloth and wipe spills immediately.
- Avoid Harsh Products: Don't use abrasive or harsh chemicals on wood surfaces.
- Prevent Marks: Use coasters and felt pads to protect against marks.
- Avoid Heat: Never place hot dishes or appliances directly on the wood surface.
- Regular Cleaning: Vacuum upholstery weekly to remove dust.
- Spot Cleaning: Blot spills immediately; test any cleaner on a hidden spot.
- Avoid Sunlight: Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Rotate Cushions: Maintain even wear by rotating cushions.
- Pet Care: Use covers to protect from pets and clean pet hair regularly.
- Professional Cleaning: Schedule pro cleaning every 12-24 months.
- No Harsh Chemicals: Avoid harsh cleaners or bleach.
- Storage: Use breathable covers for extended storage.
- Maintenance: Tighten loose screws when needed.
- Artistry in Variation: Our artisan-crafted rugs exhibit individuality in design, color, pattern, size, and weight. These variations bestow a unique character upon each piece.
- Preserve with Rug Pads: Shield your rugs and underlying floors by employing rug pads. These not only mitigate wear and transfer but also secure your rug in place, averting sliding and slippage.
- Furniture Protection: Safeguard your investment by installing rug protectors beneath the weight-bearing legs of heavy furniture. This practice minimizes damage and wear on the rug fibers.
- Periodic Rotation: To ensure uniform wear from foot traffic, periodically rotate your rug. This simple action extends the life and maintains the appearance of your rug.
- Gentle Handling: Prevent exposing your rug to excessive heat or abrasion, as such conditions can jeopardize the integrity of the rug fibers.
- Sunlight Safeguarding: Shield your rug from direct sunlight to prevent undesirable fading and discoloration over time.
- Normal Shedding: Shedding of fibers in response to traffic and wear is entirely typical. Simply employ household scissors to trim loose threads that may surface.
- Avoid Tugging: Exercise caution and refrain from tugging at loose or sprouting threads, as such actions can exacerbate the damage to your rug.
- Debris Removal: To rid your rug of dirt, food, and loose debris, use a dull instrument to gently scrape the surface.
- Professional Care Advised: For the longevity and enduring beauty of your rug, we strongly recommend seeking professional cleaning services when necessary.
Wash & Care Instructions
- Cold Water Wash: Use cold water for washing to preserve colors and fibers.
- Gentle Cycle: Select the gentle or delicate cycle on your washing machine.
- Mild Detergent: Use a mild, eco-friendly detergent without bleach or fabric softeners.
- Separate Colors: Wash similar colors together to prevent color bleeding.
- Dry Flat: After washing, reshape and lay flat to dry. Avoid hanging heavy or wet garments.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Avoid using plastic bags, as they can trap moisture.